Sunday, May 23, 2010

Final Performance of DREAMS OF THE CLOCKMAKER tonight at 7!


Final performance is tonight at 7:00 PM at the Duplex. It looks like it's going to sell out, but, as of now, reservations are still available here. Additional details are available here. Thanks to all who've come out already! (And, as this has been a persistent concern, the show will not interfere with the LOST series finale- CLOCKMAKER ends at 8, which gives you plenty of time to get home by 9 and get your last dose of malevolent/benevolent Terry O'Quinn.)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the gig! Sounds like a resounding success. And yeah, heh, you sure don't want to conflict with LOST! I watched it and it was pretty good even if the ending hinted that the entire thing was basically JACOB'S LADDER: The TV Show. Oh well...

Sean Gill said...

Thank you! It went very well, and we're even considering a remount later in the year.

I too saw LOST, and while it certainly packed an emotional punch, I feel like we got almost zero in the answers department (as I kind of expected). Before the show, I compiled a list of 15 burning, 'essential to my enjoyment of the series' questions and declared that I'd be happy if half of them were answered. Well, you can imagine my delight when only 2 of my questions received closure. As you say, oh, well....

Unknown said...

Yeah, I figured that we wouldn't get many answers but that's OK. A show like LOST really asks more questions than it answers and after all, isn't that one the innate pleasures of the show? The endless theories as to "what it all means?"